Doggie Digs & Cat Naps is not an agent of, employee of, a representative of or associated with, any of the licensed fabric manufacturers who sell their fabrics to retail stores for resale to the public.
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR PET TO CHEW, SWALLOW OR PLAY WITH THE MATS, PILLOWS OR INTERCHANGEABLE COVERS. THEY ARE NOT TOYS. THESE PRODUCTS, IF SWALLOWED, COULD CAUSE CHOKING OR HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR PETS OR HUMANS. If your pets tend to chew on furniture or household items I would not recommend this product for your pet.
1. Never put vinyl mat or polyester cushion near high heat of any sort (hair dryer, clothes dryer, floor heaters), etc.
2. Never put vinyl mat or pillows in the washing machine or clothes dryer. Vinyl and 100% polyester cushion/stuffing will melt in high heat.
3. To wipe down vinyl squeeze warm water from a cloth and wipe with mild soap and water.
4. “Marine vinyl mats” which are great for outdoor or indoor use. It is okay to leave outside but not recommended to leave out all the time. Vinyl can fade after repeated sunlight and could possibly crack if left in extreme cold weather if left for long periods of time. If water accumulates inside your mat merely lay it over an outside chair or rack with zipper facing the ground and water will run out in an hour or so. No need to unzip.
5. “Designer vinyl mats” are made from a soft more delicate vinyl and is not as durable when it comes to leaving outside in rain, sleet, hail and so on. They are vinyl but a higher end vinyl to create and expensive look. I use the designer mats inside my home to blend with my décor and maintain a touch of elegance.
6. “Fabric covers” will have different care instructions depending on the fabric used. Each one will have care instructions per item. I, personally, wash my washable covers, cotton, fleece and poly/cotton, in cold water on delicate spin to maintain their shape and color. If preferred, you can hand wash. I dry my covers on “light or fluff”, just enough to get the dampness out and protect from shrinkage, for 10 or so minutes. Then I line dry.
Please remember if the mat is returned for a credit and animal dander, hair or dirt is on the product we will not be able to give you a credit. Please understand, we will not be able to resale the product and it will be determined as used. If returned to us as an “ unused new product “ within 30 days of our shipping date to you – you will receive a credit to your credit card once we receive and inspect the item.
Small 25" (length) X 21" (width)
Medium 35" (length) X 30" (width)
Large 43" (length) X 35" (width)
X Large 71" (length) X 44" (width) X large available upon request